Monday, 25 April 2011

Easter

I probably should have updated this sooner as I've already been back in the UK for about 10 days, but just for memories sake, here's a quick little Easter update.

I got back last week safe and sound, and on time. In fact, after catching 4 trains, I only had a total of about 10 minutes of delays - impressive. So much less stressful than at Christmas! I also had far too many kilos of luggage and consequently some slightly sore muscles the next day... Steps up onto the Eurostar are not friendly.

England has been sunny, and a lot sunnier than I expected. Yey for early summer spreading across from the continent! Just a shame that the one day it chose not to be sunny was yesterday (Easter Sunday) morning at around sunrise time. Being up at 4.30am would be a lot less painful if we actually got to see the sun one year, and not just a sky full of clouds gradually getting lighter! Still, there's always next year....

So, all that is left to say is a (belated) "Frohe Ostern"!

Marzipan chicks - a productive afternoon me thinks

No comments:

Post a Comment