Friday, 19 November 2010

Ich wünsche euch ein schönes Wochnende

It's just gone eleven (in the morning), and my weekend started over an hour and a half ago. Every week finishing at 9.25 still manages to come as a bit of a shock to me - it's just not healthy! Not that I am complaining you must understand.

Today needs to be noted in my diary.... This morning I nearly got knocked over by a cyclist. That in itself is nothing new, the news-worthy part of the tale is that said cyclist actually apologised! Given the whole affair was entirely her fault, in England I would expect nothing less than an apology. Here, however, to have the angry ringing of the bell and deathly stare replaced with an "Entschuldigung" was a nigh-on miracle!

I'm sure I'll waffle on about life this week at some other point, but for now let's just say it's been a good one. Terror alert aside, I can safely say I have really enjoyed my week and am muchly looking forward to having a visitor this weekend :)

Also, paw prints please: http://www.petitiononline.com/BCLA2010/petition.html as at the moment this scheme won't be going ahead again next year. You don't need to be a student / language assistant to sign it.

No comments:

Post a Comment