It's just a personal gripe, but football fans would definitely be consigned to my Room 101. They should run special trains, or at least designate them a particular carriage so that their shouting, singing and burping is inflicted on none other than those doing the same. I did not appreciate their BVB chants en route to Dortmund - a quiet nap would have been preferable.
On a more positive note, Münster is a truly lovely city, especially in the sunshine. Once you pass out of the not so nice station, and move a street or two towards the city centre, you reach an elegant, relaxed and contemporary city, with just the right mix of old historic buildings filled with modern shops. Plus it has parkland and trees to enjoy in the nice weather... you just need to keep your eye out for bikes! Münster, I approve.
Another win for the semester ticket. Its imminent expiration will be mourned.
I forgot to mention that whilst there a woman passed by and overtook me not just jogging, but pushing a pram and walking her dog at the same time! Show off.
ReplyDeleteAnd I should also add that when walking back past my school today I noticed that they have added the German flag to their flagpole in order to fly it at half mast in solidarity for Japan. I like the respectful nature of this country.