Tuesday, 3 May 2011

The beginning of the end

After training it back across the continent via London, Brussels and Cologne (top tip: British trains on a bank holiday are reallyyyy slow) I am back in the land of the Deutsch for the home straight of my year abroad... How on earth has this year gone soo quickly?!

By 3 o'clock this afternoon I had already completed about 80% of my working week, and am the proud (?) owner of one of the most flicked through copies of Heat magazine's 'Wedding Souvenier Special'. They may not fully understand all the hype about the Royal Wedding over here, but a good few of them did tune in to watch it and even more are more than happy to look through pictures! Talk about easy lesson planning. I also introduced mini-eggs to my AG group, and judging by the empty packet, I'm going to say they went down well!

Successes aside, I have also managed to pay an extortionate amount just to send my postal vote back, and will now apparently be losing another €6 to the bank just for the priviledge of a new card seeing mine has decided to no longer be readable. Robbing so and so's.


Countdown:

This time in 4 weeks I will have finished my last day at NCG.

This time in one month I will be in Paris.

No comments:

Post a Comment