![]() |
| This is the hottest I've seen google say today... |
A day of goodbyes is never the cheeriest thing to do, but at the same time, everyone has been so lovely, it was hard not to leave with a smile on my face - especially after my Klasse 5b.
Because it was my last day with them, their teacher decided that they were allowed to play 'Simon says' with me. Who knew that game could last so long? After the first round, we let the kids take over being Simon which just added to the hilarity. Never have I seen such a stern, yet highly comical, 11 year old 'Simon'!
After we had eventually exhausted Simon says (I was beginning to wonder if the time would ever come!) their teacher gave them all a little bit of time to write me a goodbye / thank you note. Some of them are soo sweet, others will provide me with a smile for life! Here are my top 5:
"It was very funny with you. You're very cool"
"and don't forget it: call me"
"I will miss you very much because your very very nice"
"You are the best Miss Groves. You are a sun, too"
"I would like that you not goes to England"
So there you have it, only one more day to go...
* Cover lesson
* Mentor teacher
* Cologner / lady from Cologne

No comments:
Post a Comment