Saturday, 18 September 2010

A porsche, and not so exciting domestication

So this morning I went for a ride in a porsche.

Well, I say that... the not so exciting truth is that my landlord offered me a lift to the supermarket, and turns out he owns a porsche. Still, a lift was not to be turned down, but not before he insisted on showing me how to use the washing maschine. Even auf Deutsch, it's not that complicated so i'm sure I would have managed to suss it. Saying that though, he did solve the mystery of the 3rd 'tap' on the sink for me, and as that apparently provides the water for the maschine it may have taken me a while! Anyway, I now have clean and dry clothes that are the same size and colour as they went in so I think we call that a success.

Still awaiting today's rain allowance though, as, and i quote, "es regnet fast jeden Tag"- yey.

1 comment:

  1. Porsche Hah?! And the rain, well if you get ours, it's on its way.

    ReplyDelete